I was born to love you
I was born to love you With every single beat of my heart
Yes, I was born to take care of you Every single day...
I was born to love you With every single beat of my heart
Yes, I was born to take care of you Every single day of my life
You are the one for me I am the man for you
You were made for me you're my ecstasy
If I was give every opportunity I'd kill for your love
So take a chance with me Let me romance with you I'm caught in a dream
And my dream's come true It's so hard to believe
This is happening to me An amazing feeling Comin' through -
I wanna love you I love every little thing about you
I wanna love you, love you, love you
Born - to love you Born - to love you
Yes I was born to love you Born - to love you
Born - to love you Every single day - of my life
An amazing feeling Comin' through
Yes I was born to love you Every single day of my life
Go, I love you babe Yes, I was born to love you
I wanna love you , love you, love you I wanna love you
I get so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely Yeah, I want to love youYeah, give it to me
這是一首我喜愛的英文歌,點解?因為首歌夠直接 --- "我天生注定愛你全心全意 yes我天生注定守候你",仲要係重覆 + 肯定句,不容你有objection......
P.S. 如果係木村 / 朝偉 / 明哥 / 吉吉 唱比我聽的話......即say yes!! ^_^


0 Comments:
發佈留言
<< Home